Reporters, editors, and bloggers -- MOSI is your go-to resource for stories about family fun, innovative education, new technology, space, and more! Get in touch here.
Media Contact for News Coverage
Head of Public Relations
(813) 987-6320 | email@example.com
Resources for News Media
MOSI Press Releases
- MOSI Redefining Entertainment for Adults in Tampa Bay
- MOSI Goes Full "S.T.E.A.M." Ahead After Breaking Attendance Records: Mayor Jane Castor Stars in New Video
- “May the 4th be with you” Star Wars Members Event Held at MOSI
- Annual Earth Day Celebration Returns to MOSI
- Celebrate Tampa Bay Waters Days at MOSI!
- MOSI helps USF students HUSTLE by including new food options for visitors in
expanded retail operations!
- New Year, New Excitement at MOSI!
- High Flying Fun at MOSI
- Cooler Temps = Cool Camps at MOSI
- MOSI joins NASA in nationwide celebration of Webb Space Telescope first science images
- Dinosaurs are invading Tampa’s MOSI this summer
- MOSI to host Dinosaurs Around the World
- MOSI Names John Graydon Smith as President and CEO
- MOSI celebrates first annual Tampa Bay Water Days!
- MOSI is a 2021 Blue Star Museum
- MOSI President and CEO Julian Mackenzie announces retirement
- MOSI Reopening Plan
- Bret Feldman named new MOSI Board Chair
- Virtual MOSI to start on Monday, March 23rd, 2020
- MOSI plans full calendar of events to celebrate 50th Anniversary of Apollo Moon landing
- Prominent community leaders join MOSI Board of Directors expanding knowledge diversity and vision for the future
- MOSI returns to Polk county schools with grant-funded robotics programs for a second year
- MOSI reopens on November 18th, 2017 after renovation project completed
- MOSI - Tampa Police Department Safe Place Partnership
MOSI is operated by the Museum of Science & Industry Foundation, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that is managed by the president and a volunteer board of directors made up of community leaders. The foundation is a private, non-profit corporation which seeks to inspire the public through hands-on, minds-on experiences involving science, technology, and various industries. Sources of revenue include admissions, public and private contributions, membership, and community events. MOSI is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
MOSI in the News
- MOSI adds new science-themed mini golf course
- New ‘Wooden Wonders’ exhibit at MOSI shows off iconic structures made of toothpicks
- As Artemis heads for the moon, Mosi Astronomer describes what's next
- MOSI celebrates 60 years in Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay museums MOSI, Great Explorations to show Webb Space Telescope images
- MOSI offering 100+ STEAM-based camps this summer for youth
- High Point Gamer Hosts This Year’s Beyond Meta Event
- Learn about saving the planet at MOSI’s EcoFest this weekend
- Wharton High School physics students take experiments to new heights at MOSI
- MOSI's 'Video Game Revolution' exhibit is a hands-on history lesson from Pong to Minecraft
- Back to School Events
- MOSI's turnaround story is a lesson for business leaders in making bold moves, forcing change
- MOSI: Tampa's Favorite Science Museum
- Top Must-Visit Florida Museums for 2018
- Once on the verge of closing for good, MOSI turned a profit in 2017
- Will they ‘take over a city’? Probably not, but MOSI’s robots captured imaginations in a Lakeland classroom